What is wheel balancing London?
Car wheel balancing involves the equalisation of weight across the entire tyre and wheel assemblies so that they rotate smoothly even at high speed. Our experts use eco-friendly counterweights for this purpose.
If left unbalanced, your vehicle may exhibit an uneven and wobbly motion, thereby affecting handling performance and possible even driving safety.
Factors that cause wheel imbalance
- Wheel and tyre wear and tear with regular use.
- A weight disparity across the wheel's valve stem hole.
- Manufacturing defects in wheels and tyres
- Impacts caused by hitting curbs, driving through potholes etc.
Symptoms of unbalanced wheels
- Uneven and accelerated tread wear.
- Increasingly uncomfortable and "bumpy” driving experience.
- Unbalanced wheels also affect steering responsiveness significantly.
- Poor fuel economy
- The car tyre "hops" when the wheel's heavy spot reaches the top during a rotation and "slips" when it touches the ground. This causes an uncomfortable bumpy motion.
If you detect any of these issues, please get in touch and leave your car wheel balancing issues with us. Our experts can identify the problem and offer a fast and affordable solution.
Why choose London’s Mobile Tyre Fitting?
We understand the importance of perfectly balanced wheel, so we have invested heavily to offer our customers only the best balancing checks with our state-of-the-art balancing equipment. We specialise in both dynamic and static wheel balancing.
Never again will you need to waste time searching for a "wheel balancing garage near me" – let London’s Mobile Tyre Fitting do the work for you. Get in touch with one of our experts today.
Area Covered: Richmond, Hounslow, Spelthorne, Elmbridge, Runnymede